• Direct activities of product costing, product manufacturing analysis, and inventory valuation.
• Perform financial statements and month-end close activities related to cost accounting.
• Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
• Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis.
• Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
• Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in ERP system.
• Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, internal audit, and coordination with inventory control, production and work order processing.
• Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce or relevant field
• Experience in manufacturing field and ERP experience is preferred
• 3+ years of accounting and operational experience
• Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; especially Microsoft Excel