• Overseeing general office operation.
• Developing and maintaining a filing system; handling paperwork
• Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
• Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
• Answer occasional phone calls and redirect them when necessary
• Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
• Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic
• Proficiency in MS Office; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Min. 2 years experience as an office manager or administrative assistant
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability