- Working to the briefs that detail what the space will be used for
- Researching and drawing up rough plans
- Developing detailed designs and choosing materials
- Visualising concepts and explaining them to others
- Sourcing furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Inspecting and site-surveying
- Negotiating fees and setting schedules for the project
- Bachelor degree in Architecture/Interior Design/Engineering or any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in the design field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and 3D Visualisation/Rendering softwares (preferably 3D Max).
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign is preferred.
- Portfolio is required.
Job Category: Design
Job Type: Full Time